Before any candidates can be invited to take a test, make sure you have first created a project for them to join.
-- Method 1: Adding Candidates Manually --
If the candidate has never used our system before, you will need to create them:
- Click 'Candidates' on the green menu.
- Click 'Create'.
- Enter the candidate's details and select a project you'd like them to be invited to. Upon clicking ‘Save’, an invitation email will be sent to them with a link to the test and their login details.
If the candidate is already registered on the system you can invite them to one of your projects.
- Click ‘Projects’ on the green menu.
- Select the project you wish to invite the candidate to and choose ‘Invite Candidates’ from the available options.
- Enter the candidate’s email address and click ‘Invite’. This will send an invitation email to them.
-- Method 2: Letting Candidates Register Themselves --
You don't actually have to enter candidate's details onto the system; you can let your candidates do the hard-work for you! Just give them the link to the platform (www.tptests.com) and your project Access Key. Then candidates can self-register themselves onto the system and they will automatically be assigned to your project. To create or find your project's Access Key:
- Click 'Projects' on the green menu.
- Select the project you want to invite candidates to and click 'View'.
- Your Access Key is shown in the project details section.
- Now any candidate who goes to www.tptests.com they can fill in the Access Key field and register themselves. When they do this they will automatically show in your account under the 'Candidates' tab.
- This is what candidates see when they register themselves at www.tptests.com:
Both of the above methods achieve the same thing (getting candidates registered onto the system to take your project), so use whichever method suits you.