You can upload your own logo which will automatically appear on candidate's assessment screens and PDF reports. This branding enhances the candidate's experience and reassures them that they are being tested on your organisation's behalf.
1. Click the blue button at the top of your client portal which says 'My Account..
2. Then click 'Edit Details'
3. On the left hand side there is a section where you can upload your logo. Click 'Choose File' and select the file you wish to upload. The image file can be any size.
4. Under the image upload button there is a text field called 'Logo / Image Alt Text' which you also have to complete (this is just text which appears if the image doesn't load or if candidates are using screen-reader software). We suggest you enter something like 'Logo Image'.
5. Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
If you want to add more than just a logo (for example custom colour schemes, headers, interactive content etc.) please get in touch as our web designers can achieve just about anything. We have produced a separate document for the common customisations clients have asked for: https://www.testpartnership.com/fact-sheets/customisation-prices.pdf